There are so many milestones to celebrate, and so many different ways you can fundraise to help families of premature and sick babies.
This March, we invite you to be a part of our Milestones in March campaign – a month-long celebration that highlights the amazing achievements within our community, whilst fundraising to support other little treasures on their journey.
- Office morning tea with a $5 donation
- A movie night at the local theatre
- A Teddy Bears’ Picnic at your local park
- Walk for as many kms as they are old!
- Wear orange to work day with everyone donating $2
- A Kids v Adults Basketball game
- A high tea at your place with a $25 entry
Share your milestones with us. Let’s celebrate our amazing community!
As part of Milestones in March, we also are looking for families to share their child’s milestone achievements with our community. It might be wearing their first outfit, first kangaroo cuddle or going home. Or it could be the first day of kinder, learning to ride a bike or starting Year 12. Every milestone our treasures achieve is cause for celebration and worth sharing!
So even if you can’t fundraise, please share your milestone with us. We’d love to celebrate your achievement, whether big or small.
Email a photo with a few words to: [email protected]