Thank you for considering donating to the Life’s Little Treasures Foundation.
In the past year over 45,000 babies were admitted into neonatal intensive care and special care units throughout Australia.
This translates to over
- 115 admissions every day
- 1,300 of these babies weighed less than 1000 grams, which is lighter than a bag of sugar.
Premature birth is the number one killer of newborns
Not yet 8 days old and already Emily has conquered battles many will never face.
The Life’s Little Treasures Foundation aims to improve the lives of premature and sick babies by providing information and assistance to their families, and by supporting research.
We currently receive no government funding. We rely completely on the kind generosity and donations of individuals and organisations.
From the donations we receive, we are able to help hundreds of babies and families through:
- Informative website and information sheets
- iPhone & Android apps which provide critical medical information for NICU and SCN
- iPhone app which helps parents track their premature baby’s development
- Free hospital Resource Folder for families “A Guiding Hand to NICU & Special Care”
- Free hospital Tip Sheets – providing families with quick relevant information
- Free Webinars designed to provide professionals & families access to the latest information & resources for a child’s development.
- Newsletter which provides parents with updated and relevant information (2 editions a year)
- “Treasure Time” community support & playgroups
- Hospital support for families
- 24 hour support line 1300 MYPREMMIE
- Parent Support Network
- Online community through Facebook/Twitter
- Family social activities/events (incl annual National Charity Fun Run /Walk -“Walk for Prems”)
- Financial and Material “Family Assistance Programs”, assisting families both in hospital and at home, throughout Australia
- Free Nappy Packs for families through our Nappy Program supported by HUGGIES® Nappies. To order, please go to the ordering page
- Free Precious Prem Packs for families containing some beautiful items for their premature babies
- Access and encouragement for family involvement in relevant and current research
We need your help
Emily is only one of the many babies that we have assisted; there are thousands more that are battling for their lives who need desperate help. So please
Help us help seriously sick and premature babies and families and choose the Life’s Little Treasures Foundation for your charity donation.
All donations over $2 are tax deductible
Thank you for your generosity in supporting our Foundation.