We get so many requests for knitting, sewing, crochet, quilting patterns from the amazing volunteers we meet, we decided to make our own patterns.
“I love knitting and I love volunteering for Life’s Little Treasures, so I’m very thrilled to be able to combine my two loves and make this Teddy pattern. I hope everyone who uses it enjoys making it”
Where to post donations
Please post all donations to:
Life’s Little Treasures Foundation
1/21 Eugene Terrace
You will need to ensure that your project complies with the following rules, as these donations will be going to vulnerable babies.
- Please only use new materials
- Materials need to be clean and free from chemicals, smoke and pet hair
- Item cannot have any potential choking hazards such as buttons, beads, hems or rhinestones attached
- Machine washable wool, acrylic or mix will be accepted
- Fluffy or feathered yarns are potentially unsafe for babies and therefore can not be accepted
- Needle sizes are indicated in the individual patterns
- Please only send donations of sewn and knitted items as listed on our website