We are asking for your support this end of financial year because, sadly, we are still meeting families in our community who are not getting access to the critical peer support services they need. Life’s Little Treasures Foundation provides many services to support families and one of our most critical services is the NICU Connections Program. If you have experienced this program you will understand what a difference it makes. Demand is at an all-time high and we are in need of funding to keep this vital program going. With your support we aim to triple the number of neonatal intensive care unit (NICU) events so we can support over 3000 families.
“A loving program that provides support to families of premature and sick babies staying in Neonatal Intensive Care Unit”
Our services are facilitated by an incredible team of volunteers who have already experienced the traumatic journey of having a premature baby. As such, they are able to provide families with a unique understanding of the needs and emotions they are facing.
“Being in NICU is the hardest thing I have experienced. I have to say this charity is hands on and truly assisting families with a great wealth of information through their handbook, morning tea chats and gifts to brighten our day. You guys really are superheroes so thank you.”
NICU Connections provides:
- Trained and nurturing volunteers who offer veteran parent support
- A relaxed and welcoming morning tea and support environment
- An opportunity to meet other families currently going through their journey
Your donation can bring the following support to a family in need:
- $20 will provide a cooked dinner to a new Dad with a premature or sick baby in hospital
- $45 will fund a morning tea and in-hospital support for 3 families with a premature or sick baby in hospital
- $75 will provide breakfast for a week to 6 families with a premature or sick baby in hospital
Thank you in advance for your time, consideration and support.
Together we know we can make a difference!
Co-Founder/ Chief Executive Officer