International Women’s Day March 8th celebrates the social, cultural, economic and political achievements of women across the globe
This year LLTF is very excited and honored to announce that LLTF has been chosen as the charity for the annual International Women’s Day luncheon event.
We’d love you to join us for this great lunch. It’s a fun way to support the Foundation, purchase your ticket or table now HERE
Reward your staff
Perhaps your company could purchase tickets or a table to reward & recognise the female staff in your department, and the men who support you are most welcome too – come join us. There will be some fantastic online auctions & raffle prizes up for grabs too, such as an Ed Sheeran signed guitar and concert tickets, Taylor Swift concert tickets, some amazing holiday experiences and much much more!!
A stellar lineup
There is a stellar line up of some of Australia’s most prominent women, who will take part in a discussion panel on the day. To discuss
“Together let’s be tenacious and work together in accelerating gender parity”
Join us for some high caliber, networked, insightful, inspiring & accomplished speakers. Join in on the discussion with a Q&A session.
- Brooke Hanson; (Keynote speaker) OAMGold & Silver Olympic medallist,
- Adrian Butera; (MC) Director Compton Green Real Estate and with a dual auctioneering role. Adrian is multi-award winning auctioneer, currently sits on the REIV Auction Committee,
- Carol Fox; (Moderator) Confident Communication for Leaders; Chair Women SportsAust, Director Life Performance, Training Consultant CFA, Council Life Saving Victoria
- Kristiana Greenwood; Founder/Director FM Innovations, and Chair Board of Directors, Facility Management Assoc of Aust (FMA), Director, TEN Women (Group) Melbourne; Board Member Gomo Foundation
- Rachel Argaman; CEO TFE Hotels (boards include – Accommodation Assoc of Aust, Tourism Australia, Investment Advisory & ambassador OzHarvest)
- Liberty Sanger; Principal/Director Maurice Blackburn Lawyers (Chair Equal Workplaces Advisory Committee; Board, Melbourne & Olympic Parks)
#IWDMelbourneStyle #PressForProgress #Accelerate2018
Limited sponsor opportunities are also currently available – if you would like to be involved in this great event, please email firstname.lastname@example.org