Our new Did you know? section is in partnership with Dr Carol Newnham of Raising Premmies. The idea came out of Carol’s passion of wanting to educate parents about the latest research into premmie development. Carol believes that “parents are the architects of their baby’s brain” and with evidenced based information parents can work to enrich and nurture their babies development. Carol’s belief reflects Life’s Little Treasures Foundation’s mission to “ensure that that no family endures the difficult and life-changing experience of having a premature or sick baby without easy access to critical information and community support to help them through their journey.”
Click the title to read the full Did you know?
- Babies love Surprises
- The advantages and disadvantages of swaddling
- The time between first and second pregnancy has a big influence on premmie birth risk
- Breast milk should be drunk at the same time of day that it is expressed
- The benefits of Kangaroo Care
- Car Seats and Premmies
- Breast Milk should be drunk at the same time of the day that it is expressed
- Carol Newnham from Raising Premmies recently published their first newsletter.