The Life’s Little Treasures Foundation Hospital Folder is a vital resource for any family currently going through Neonatal Intensive Care Units and Special Care nurseries. It has been developed through a collaboration with parents who have been through this experience together with leading health professionals.
This resource guide is comprehensive, containing critical information that is designed to assist families in the first steps of their journey. It covers areas families can expect to experience during their journey through hospital.
Having been through this journey ourselves we know how difficult it can be to navigate your way through and we hope this will assist families and make this part of their journey easier by giving them a guided hand.
The Foundation believes that education and information for parents is crucial to get the best outcomes for premature and sick babies; it empowers families and enables them to become their child’s advocate. Once they are home with baby, the Foundation has many more resources they can access to assist them with the next step.
- Services provided by the Life’s Little Treasures Foundation
- Neonatal care explained
- Practical tips and information
- Kangaroo Care
- For dads
- Coping strategies
- Listing of community services and resources.
One of our objectives at the Life’s Little Treasures Foundation is to ensure that every family going through this journey in Australia has easy access to critical information and support during this period in their life. It is our aim that every family be given this hospital folder as part of resources given to them during their time in hospital.
How to obtain a folder if you are a family
- Hospitals that currently assist us in delivering the folder to families in NICU & Special Care are listed below, if you are currently in one of these hospitals and have not got a copy, please ask your Nurse Unit Manger
- Contact us via email on [email protected] or on our Facebook page HERE
How to order folders if you are a hospital
- If you are a hospital that would like to start receiving our folder for your families then please contact our Product & Services Manager, Karen Peters on 0466 406 751 or via email on [email protected]
How to reorder LLTF resources
- Please contact our Product & Services Manager, Karen Peters on 0466 406 751 or via email on [email protected]
Other services we provide
- Other services we provide to Health Professionals listed HERE
Hear about how our programs support the families of premature and sick babies